The correct way to use hand sanitizer
Hand-free gels are generally widely used in public places. With the continuous improvement of people's cleaning concept, it is gradually used more and more widely in daily family life. The use of Antibacterial Instant hand sanitizer
is simple and the effect is remarkable, and it can better clean up germs on the hands. The very significant feature of the use of hand-free gel is that it does not need to be rinsed with water. Without cleaning with water, it can be better achieved. Inhibition and cleaning of hand germs. Especially in summer, the growth rate of bacteria increases, especially intestinal bacteria, yeast and so on. This kind of bacteria is common in hospitals, and medical workers should often clean their hands and maintain hand hygiene. What is the correct way to use hand sanitizer?
1. First, take an appropriate amount of hand-free gel in the palm of your hand; rub the fingertips of the other hand in the palm of your hand to make it foam;
2. Apply the hand-free gel in a circular motion to the forearm of the other hand. About 1/2 of the forearm;
3. Switch to the other hand and take an appropriate amount of hand-free gel in the palm of the hand; rub the nails of the other hand in the palm of the hand;
4. Apply the hand-free gel to the forearm of the other hand. About 1/2 of the forearm;
5. After completing the previous task, take an appropriate amount of hand-free gel in the palm of your hand. The palms of the two hands are facing each other, with the fingers close together and rubbing against each other;
6. After the rubbing is completed, rub the palm of one hand against the back of the other hand along the fingers, and then exchange the hands;
7. The palms of the hands are opposite each other, and the fingers of both hands are rubbed together;
8. Immediately after the final step, bend the fingers to rotate the knuckles in the palm of the other hand. Swap hands and rub until the hand-washing gel is absorbed.